Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Home again, Home again....

So we did it! 14 hrs. there, 16 hrs. back (mostly due to the weather), we arrived home shortly after 3 am Tuesday morning! Had a wonderful time, and the Sens won the night we were there! Ottawa was crazy, the game started at 8 pm and the line ups to get into all the bars were down the street by 4:30 in the afternoon. We did manage to get into the bar our friends were in, after a 10 min. wait and a $40 pay off to the doorman..... Thanks Ross, will reimburse you for that ASAP! It was well worth it! We got to spend time with friends and family we haven't seen in quite a while, and the atmosphere was incredible. As a non-hockey fan, I found myself totally pumped and watching the game intently!

So glad I went....and don't worry Lisa....I had enough drinks for everyone!!!! LOL!!!!!

Hopefully, after receiving Carla and Adelle's RAK's this past week, I'll get a couple of cards made this week!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fantastic, fun filled weekend. I hope your kiddies didn't miss you too bad. Isn't it nice to get away for a few days!!