Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ottawa Bound!

Well I have no card to post for you today, as I've been too busy and excited to get anything done. Daren and I are leaving at 6 pm this evening and driving to Ottawa to be a part of the big NHL hoopla this weekend. It's about a 12- 14 hr. drive so we should be there by noon tomorrow, returning sometime on Monday?? We won't get to go to an actual game, but apparently there is a big party downtown and we'll definately be apart of that! Personally I'm not a hockey fan, but I'm going to Ottawa, where we are meeting some friends we haven't seen for a while so it will be nice. One friend is flying in from Alberta, and Daren's sister is flying in from London, (England) for the weekend. Nothing brings Canadians together like a good game of hockey....eh!

Enjoy your weekend!

I'll have a drink for you Pat!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooooh Selena, that's so awesome!! I just came to check out your blogto see if you posted whether you were going or not. I hope you guys have an awesome weekend and don't think twice about the kids with nanny and grampy!!! Have a drink for me too!!! Go Sens go!!!

Pat said...

Wahoo...hope you had a great time even if the Sens didn't win that game. I am sure it was just so cool to be a part of it all!!!