Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Card swap results!


I have bee so bad this week at updating my blog! I was so sick last week, then the weekend was a long one so we were away and Berg had an inservice day yesterday, so I really have had any time to get anything done.


This is a card I did for an unfinished card swap on Simply Sentiments. The object was to send one on those troublesome cards, that you just never got around to finish, to someone else to finish, and in turn you recieve an unfinished card from someone else to finish. This is the card I received and finished, unfortunately I never thought to take a before picture. The card was great when it was sent to me and really didn't need much to finish it off at all. I widened the polka-dot PP, added new lace, re-attached the flower, and added the sentiment (stamped on the reverside side of the double sided polka-dot PP). This was a great swap to participate in! Thanks for think of it Lee!


TFL! Have a great day/week!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I like the color and the PP with the dots. Pretty

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

thanks for your nice comments on my blog! I love visit yours to!!!
HAVE A NICE DAY!!

Bety :)

Pat said...

Very nice Selena! Looking forward to tomorrow!!!