Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend Scrap Fun!



Got home this afternoon, from a weekend of scrapping with the girls! Had so much fun, it was great to just get away and have some time to do "my thing", or nothing, if I wanted to ...LOL!


Anyway here are two of the cards I made this weekend, one is for friends of ours who just had twin baby girls last week! How exciting for them, I said I envy and pity them both at the same time, as they already have a 5 yr. old at home!


The other card is for another weekly Simply Sentiments challenge, this one is using chipboard and arylic paint, all stamps are from Skipping Stones Design. I had to also paint the blue card stock to match! Hope you like it!


TFL, and have a great day/week!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Selena, these both turned out beautifully. Debbie told us about the page you were working on after you left, I'd love to see that one, she said it is gorgeous. I guess you were working on it yesterday morning but I missed it, I must have been to busy creating, hahaha!!!

Barbara said...

Love that baby card, fun

Pat said...

Selena, they are both very pretty!! It was great spending time with you this weekend, thanks for letting be inspired by your stamps.