Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's the Weekend!



It's Saturday! Having a good day so far, we went to check out the new Dartmouth Crossing and it looks like it is going to be quite nice when it's all done, but just as cazy as Bayer's Lake. At Home Depot we finally got a new bathroom sink and faucet!!! Yeah....good bye cream faux marble, Hello white porcelin! I also HAD to stop in at the new Michael's to check out the Martha stuff. I must say it was all very nice, and over priced, but didn't really see anything I'd want. They had a half wall dedicated to K & Co., alot of which I would have loved to have. The new store is much better then the Bayer's Lake store, although I know they were changing the scarpbooking section at that one, so I haven't seen it finished yet. Anyway here are a couple of cards I've ben playing with, again with my flourishes. Flowers are from my SS Prize Pkg. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hmmm...any chance they have the acrylic stamps in stock??????

Debbie G said...

Selena, These two are so pretty! Your are doing awesome work girlie!!