Monday, May 28, 2007

Productive Day!


I guess the weekend scrap must have inspired me a little. Today, I finished a card that went out to my secret sister this morning (will post after she's received it), and came up with this card for another swap that I've joined up for. These past few cards are my first experiences using chipboard, so I'm a bit out of my "comfort zone" but having fun trying to come up with ways to use it! On this card I used one of the M's $1 stamps "laugh" for the sentiment, and to go along with that used the little frog stamp in the center of the flower, because I figured the receiver would get a little laugh from it!!??? Goodness knows, it seemed cute at the time! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I really like the swirls on this one.

Debbie G said...

This one turned out really nice Selena and the little frog is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

You did great- I like your use of the chipboard and the swirls look great!