Thursday, June 28, 2007

Play Time!

Hi!

I managed to find a little play time this morning, and here is a Thank you card I made for Berg's teacher. Tomorrow he goes first thing in the morning to get his report card, and he will have officially completed his first year of school! I can't believe it's gone so fast, it seems just yesterday that I was standing on the side of the road bawling my eyes out!


These are a set of 4 cards I started yesterday, using my scraps, so I hope they'll qualify for Carla's challenge. As you can see they're all the same layout; 2 say birthday wishes (one didn't make the picture), one says thinking of you, and the other says thanks a lot.
I decided to try another sketch card, so this card is based on the Sketch This sketch! All the PP are Csomo Cricket. I used 3 different pieces of co-ordinating double sided papers and I managed to use 5 of the 6 sides available. I rarely ever use the back side of a PP so it was a nice change to incorporate those in! Well, we're off first thing tomorrow morning! So I won't be around this weekend. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards! That first one is too pretty!

Kristine said...

WOW!! I just found your blog and I'm soo loving your style!! That first card is sooo pretty and those next ones are really awesome too. You go girl! (does anyone ever say that anymore?? well, I guess I still do, Lol) :)

Michele Kovack said...

What sweet cards! I especially love the first one!

Lee said...

WOW, Berg gets out of school late. I bet he is tickled pink (er, blue) that the Summer is here.

On your first card, I especially like how you dangled the heart from the center of the flower. Nice, I will remember that.

The second set of cards are pretty in purple. Are those pearl brads?

The third sketch card, great use of coordinating papers.

Lee

Heather P. said...

These are all so cute... Love the card for your sons teacher... It's so sweet! :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful! I love your colour co-ordination

Leigh said...

All beautiful cards, I really love the first one. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy!