Friday, June 8, 2007

Dad's Birthday!



Well, my Daddy turns 60 tomorrow and my Mom is throwing him a surprise party! How fun! I was living in another province when they had his 50th, so I wasn't able to be there, glad I can be this time!


I'm not very good with masculine cards, but I came up with this one for him, and am happy with the way it turned out. I don't usually decorate the inside of my cards, but had to because of the sentiment on this one, I like how it worked and may have to start decorating the insides of more!


For anyone taking the time to read this ....How about you, do you decorate the insides of your cards?


3 comments:

Lee said...

Selena, I do not decorate the inside of my cards, I love it when I see others do it. This is a perfect manly card, you dad will love it, made with lots of love.

Lisa said...

Great card and no I don't decorate the insides!! I am usually spent by the time I finish the outside that I can't be creative enough for the inside too. haha

Debbie G said...

A great card for Peter and I am sure he is going to love it as I know he will be surprised by his party too!!