Sunday, June 24, 2007

Carla's Sketch # 2


Things have been busy around here this week! Had Berg to the doctor about his hands, he's having some sort of major reaction to something and his hands are all blistered, and cracked. Our doctor finally agreed that he should see an allergist (after many, many, nasal and skin problems), so hopefully we'll get an appointment soon. Had Abbey into out patients this morning and she has strep throat and an ear infection. It's only been 2 weeks since her last illness, let's hope this is the end of it!

I managed to get a card made for Carla's next sketch (http://scrappersanonymous.blogspot.com/), but boy this was hard. I don't know why but I just couldn't get one to come together?? Needless to say, I won't be doing two of these!!! This is the best I could come up with.

Enjoy your day everyone!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Selena, I'm sorry to hear the kids have been sick. I'm amazed you had time to make a card with all that is going on. As I said at SS, your take on this sketch is different from all the others, but different is good. I like your card.

Lee

Heather P. said...

I really like the way your card turned out, especially the mix of the patterned papers.

I hope your kids start to feel better soon! :)

~Carla~ said...

Aww.. your poor babies! :( I hope they're feeling better soon and you can figure out what your little one is allergic to! (((Hugs to mom and kidlets)).

I think you did great with this challenge!! :) Love your take on it and the blossoms scattered on it!! Great job!!

Leigh said...

Great card, love what you have done with the blossoms.