Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures



Just had a couple of regular pictures to show you. If you're a regular visitor here, you'll know that my hubby and I took a road trip to Ottawa the weekend before last. Well, while we were gone, for 4 days, we had someone take up residence in our back yard. Here is a picture of our new neighbor?


We finally got over to visit our friends and their new twins, they are so tiny, and so adorable, it just makes me want another one sooooo bad! Here is a picture of Abbey' holding one. I'm think at the time we had Samantha, believe it or not you can tell them apart this early in the game, but can't be sure without seeing the two of them side by side!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Your new neighbor is cute, only thing is, they usually come in multiples. Do you have a vegetable garden they may be visiting?

The twins are so tiny, I'm so in awe of mothers of multiples. By the way, I check your blog out every day.

Lisa said...

Love your new neighbor!! Abbey looks just sweet holding that teensy new baby!!!

Barbara said...

AWW bunnies and babies, who could ask for more. I have two babies (bunnies) in my yard also. They are munching away.

Lovely cards also I see under the new babies. Looks like your DD is ready for a new sister or brother also.