Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday!


Happy Saturday!!

Last night I was blog surfing, when I came across Melissa Phillips' Blog (http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/2007/06/marksetgo.html), and she is having a little challenge - create a friend related card using the following items:
1. ribbon
2. chipboard
3. button(s)
4. polka dots
5. heart

Here' s what I came up with, hope you like it!

PS...I know the PP is old, but I'm determined to stick to my own personal scraps challenge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card. LOVE the colors and all of the little touches. THanks for playing along.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

LOL about your PP being old- it is nice to put the oldies to use!! :) Nice job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Lee said...

I would not have known it was old PP if you hadn't said it. Your sketch is touching with the heart and ribbon like that. Good take of the sketch.

Lee