Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sketch Card and Challenge!


I finally got around to doing Carla's sketch! Here's my take on it, and you can find the sketch on her blog http://scrappersanonymous.blogspot.com/ . Had lots of fun with this one, as I used only my scraps! Here's where the challenge part of my title come in.

I have challenged myself to not cut a new pice of paper, until I have reduced my scraps to a manageable amount! Ha, Ha, Ha! What's a manageable amount, you might ask? I don't really know and I've decided I'll determine that once I think I'm there ! :) That works, right!

Anyway hope you enjoy the card.
Lee, to answer your question from yesterday's post, The dots on the flower in the book are made from Fabric paint!

5 comments:

Debbie G said...

Saw this on SS this morning and like I said there. Tis is really pretty and I love the color combo you used. That is a good challenge you set for yourself! God knows I should do that with the amount of scraps I have but I just love the new pretty papers.

Lee said...

Selena, I also love the colors you used here. You did 2 different types of stitching which I like. A great way to use up our scraps with this particular sketch. I wonder how many cards we all could make just using our scraps and this sketch?

~Carla~ said...

Gorgeous!! Totally love the colour combo's and that adorable stamp!! Added your blog to my faves so I visit it daily! :)

Pat said...

Great way to start to use those scraps up!

Lisa said...

Great challenge to give yourself!! Great card too.