Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been spending...





way to much time viewing blogs! I see so many things that I love, and want to try, that's it really just getting out of hand. If I'm not on the computer, all my "free time", is spent at my table! So I'm going to try and limit my time to evenings only! Here is a card I made last night, after viewing a bunch of blogs, each element was inspired by a different blog!

On a more personal note, we hit a major milestone here yesterday....Berg mastered "pumping" on the swing. This may not sound like much, but as a MaMa with two children who love to swing, it gets a bit hard on the shoulders some days. We have been trying to teach him for the past two summers, but if he doesn't get it right away, he gives up and says he doesn't want to do it! Needles to say, he is thrilled with this new found ability, and has hardly gotten off the swings since getting the hang of it!






7 comments:

Lisa said...

Selena, I completely undestand about this blog addiction. this crazy hobby needs a 12 step recovery program, I am sure!! If we are not addicted to buyig supplies than we are addicted to blog surfing, gallery browsing....

I love your card and I understand as well about mastering the swing. Abby just mastered it herself this spring!!

Leigh said...

Beautiful card and WTG Berg! I agree with you on the blog surfing, I could spend hours doing it.

Lee said...

Way to go Berg. I know exactly what you mean Selena, I get so lost while blog hopping.

Heather P. said...

Yay for Berg! That's a huge accomplishment! :)

I'm totally with you on the blog surfing... LOL, I'm doing it right now! :) It's really hard not to surf though because there are just SO many talented people out there!

Great card, too! That flourish is SOOOOO pretty!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!

I spent way too much time blog-hopping too :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Barbara said...

I think we can all relate to spending too much time on the computer. Pretty card and I enjoyed seeing your beach pictures.