Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Last one..... for a bit anyway!


Ok, I'm done with this flourish stamp...... for a bit anyway! I have a tendenancy to get carried away with something if I like it too much!


This is a card I made just playing around last night. Funny thing is, with the three cards I've made using this flourish, not one of them comes close to resembling the card I had in my mind when I started making the first one, and it's not even the norm for me to have a card in my mind when I start creating! Maybe that's why, as I start working things just seem to take shape on their own?

Anyhow, hope you like!
Oh Lee, to answer your questions.....So far we have been fortunate enough to only have one little bunny hopping around the yard, but I have been on the lookout for signs of others...knock on wood...nothing yet! We don't have a veggie garden, so far he/she seems qiute content with the mass quantities of clover and dandelions our lawn provides!
On my coffee cup card, you had asked if I had used felt for the heart, yes it is felt, but it came already on the embellishment! It had a matching plate of cookies but I couldn't fit them all on the card! Thanks for the comments and coming to visit!

5 comments:

Debbie G said...

I love that flourish too. Really nice card!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!!very nice!

Bety :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful Selena!

Mackey said...

Love all of the things you've been doing with the flourish Selena!!

Barbara said...

Flourish and swirl stamps are my favorite and I say the same thing I need to put them away. But then everytime I sit down to stamp I seem to pull them out again. :) I say if it feels good then it couldn't be all that bad. :)

Love the look of the buckles.