Friday, June 8, 2007

Just Because!



Guess I had a busy night last night. I haven't sat at my table in over a week, it felt good to be back! For those of you who are scrappers, I'm sure you know what I mean!
There is someone out there who I've been wanting to send a card to, but just haven't found the time. I won't say who, as I'm not sure if she visits here or not. This lady always manages to give me an unexpected smile, without ever knowing it, and this card is truly inspired by her! I hope she enjoys it!

3 comments:

Lee said...

This is one of my favorite card designs, in that I love the coffee cup, it always evokes such warm memories for me. I like that blue pattern paper too. Did you use a felt heart?

Lisa said...

How sweet of you Selena, she's sure to appreciate this beautiful card.

Debbie G said...

What a sweet card Selena and I know the person you are sending it too is going to love it!!