Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Is it an Obsession????





So we're sitting in this pub in Ottawa, enjoying a nice cold one, when suddenly I see them.....the neatest shaped coasters I have ever seen! I immediatel start planing the cutest little coaster album. Slowly .... I reach across the bar and ever so carefully slip the entire stack into my pocket. Bad, I know, but how could I resist, I mean they're only coasters, right? Two minutes later the bartender notices that the stack is gone...... I hold my breath....... he reaches under the bar and brings out more. Oh how I wanted those one too, but alas my pocket was full!

Here is the album I made using them. It is for my Best Friends daughter who will be turning 5 in July, it will be an "extra" gift for her. Thought she might have fun selecting and cutting out pictures to put in it. I even has a couple of pull out tabs so she can write, or draw a pictures! Hope she likes it.

Used the BG Blush line and All stamps are by Skipping Stones design!

TFL, Have a good one!

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I was laughing out loud at how you obtained these coasters! Your little book is adorable and certainly creative!

Debbie G said...

These are such a cool shape Selena!! Looks like a great little album!! Can't wait to see it IRL! I have done the same thing in order to get the coasters but then one time I asked if I could have some and they gave me a big handful. But it is more exciting getting them the other way! LOL

Heather P. said...

Selena, what a beautiful coaster book!! Just gorgeous. :)

Lee said...

Selena, I had to laugh at how you got the coasters. I can just picture you doing that. This is such a cute album, what did you use on the brown flower, stickles?

Pat said...

Selena..your bad!! I was giggling away reading this. Love the shape and the album is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These are a wonderful shape- I can see why you are having so much fun with them!

Lisa said...

YES Selena it is an obsession!! Most definitely!! We will beg, borrow and steal our supplies, obviously, haha!! Lvoe this album, I gotta try an album, one of htese days.

Julie Mutch said...

You're so funny! I was laughing out loud when I read your post here. Mostly cause it reminded me of a recent girls night out and I swiped a bunch as well for the same purpose! lol :) We're terrible, eh?
I love what you've done with the coasters here with these little albums, they're adorable. Humm...gets me thinking I had better get busy with mine soon! :)