Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wedding Bells!!!!


With just over two months before my little sister's wedding, we are starting to hear the tinkle of bells! This past Saturday my sister, Mom, and a close family friend, spent the afternoon putting together her wedding invitations! We had a good time, and it didn't take long at all.
The lighthouse image is a stamp that my MIL (Debbie aka DeeDee - Blog; Papers Galore, link is in my blog list) lent, and showed me how to water color. I managed to fit four on one 81/2 x 11 pice of watercolor paper. They were then scanned and printed onto watercolor paper. The printing is was done on a vellum overlay and the two pieces are attached with the ribbon. Very simply.
Special thanks to Debbie, for the stamp, watercolors, and demo. Also to DFIL and his assistant for the scanning and printing. Your time and effort are most appreciated!

3 comments:

Debbie G said...

Selena they are beautiful!! I phoned to help but kept getting no answer so ended up go to the city!! Maybe there is something else I can do. Glad you got most of them done. I can address envies if you like.

Lisa said...

Selena, these are beautiful and the vellum softens the watercolor so nicely!! Beautiful! I'll say a little prayer for sunshine for a perfect wedding on the beach!!

Lee said...

Selena, the invitations came out beautiful. How romantic, a beach wedding.