Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm Back!

Hello!

Well, we finally made it home! It took us a little longer then expected as our car broke down, so we ended up spending a couple of extra days at the In-laws, but we had fun! The kids got to go on the Legion's float in the July 1st parade with Nana, Grampie marched in front! I even managed to get a couple of cards made while away.

This first one I made for a swap on the Simply Sentiments website. The theme was stars, and this is what I came up with, using my MIL's scraps. The star is sewn onto the scalloped circle.

This next one I made last night just playing around, I know it looks kind of plain, but I'm waiting to recieve my next stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs, as there is a sentiment I think would be perfect for it!


I have one more card that I made while away, but it's just not quite done yet, so I'll probably post that one tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!

TFL!

Oh yeah, I was tagged! So I must tell 7 unknown things about myself:

1. I'm normally very shy person, but try my best to hide it.
2. I'm a very anxious person and am prone to "mini" anxiety attacks when I'm in situations I find uncomfortable.
3. I can hold a grude forever, I will forgive, but will never forget.
4. I HATE confrontations of any kind, If I'm upset with someone, they will never know it!

Boy this is hard....

5. I love whales and have a tatoo of an Orca on my ankle! Would love to go diving with some one day!
6. Growing up I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, but I fell in love, and life led me in a different direction!
7. At 32 yrs. old, I have yet to figure out what to do with my life? I have this feeling there's somthing I'm supposed to be doing, I just can't figure it out!

Now, I have no idea who to tag, as everone I actually know, has been tagged along with me, and most of you who leave comments on my blog have been tagged already. So I think this round of tagging will end with me. When I get some more time to browse I'll see if I can find anyone out there who hasn't been tagged recently!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards!
LOL @ being 32 and not knowing what to do (I am right behind you- 32 in Sept) and I am still working on that too! :)

Lisa said...

Good Lord I am 40 and am still not sure. Maybe that's why I am going back to school in Sept!! haha.

Love your new cards Selena, can't wait till next weekend!!

Michele Kovack said...

These are great cards! Love that you used up some scraps in the process!