Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....



I left home last Thursay, and finally managed to make it back yesterday. I had my sister's stagette Saturday night, which was a blast, and the rest of the week/end was spent scrappin' at my MIL's house. Elaine is visiting from Idaho and Shari was here from New Jersey.

Shari showed us how to make this cute card using up ribbon scraps, it's so cute. She also brought us all boxes to alter with the prettiest Asian pp's. It has a padded top and a set of post card like cards to go inside. I've not yet finished my, will post when I do.

The just for you card, the to have and to hold card, and the one with the scallops and swirls, I made myself, just plalying around. Elaine was kind enough to bring me a 6x6 pack of the Basic Grey Infuse PP's, so I did some playing with those. She also brought the stuff for us to make an acrylic album, I've started mine but not yet finished, I will post when I do.
Thanks ladies for a wonderful time! Elaine it was good to see you again, as always! and Shari it was lovely to meet you, and I'll look forward to seeing you again!
As for the rest of the "regulars" it's always so fun to get together with you ladies!! So glad you decided to spend the extra night!






8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love what you've done with these cards Selena, I love your use of the new BG pad, great work. I had a great weekend, so glad you were able to make it Sunday.

Karen said...

Love them all! You've been busy!

Debby said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Selena- WOW! You have outdone yourself- gorgeous, gorgeous cards!

Barbara said...

Looks like you had a great time, and I simply love that first one. Beautiful.

Heather P. said...

Love all of these cards... They're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of these! You are such an inspiration!!!

Elaine said...

Your cards all look lovely, I especially love the pink one with the Narratives paper.. Such fun spending the weekend with you all.