Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wowzer!

I entered a contest on the Scraplovers website, and I won 3rd place! Yeah! So I got my prize Pkg. today, for 3rd place I was thinking I'd might get a 6x6 pad of Cosmo Cricket paper, as that's who was sponsoring the contest, but look what I received! So much fun! I can't wait to play, I may even try a layout, if I can manage to get some photos printed!

Oh yeah, the drum stick was not included in the pkg., my son thought I wouldn't notice he'd added that in when I went to get the camera!

So I'm sending a special "Thank you" out there to Scraplovers, as I know a lot of this has come from their store, and to Cosmo Cricket!

Happy scrapping everyone!

7 comments:

Debbie G said...

Good for you Selena!!! A big Congratulations!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

congratulations! what an awesome prize package!!

Alicia

mum-on-the-run said...

Congratulations Selena! What a great prize!

Anonymous said...

WOW, congrats!!

Heather P. said...

What a great prize!!

Lee said...

Congratulations on your win Selena. Looks like you will be busy with all the things in this great prize package.

Barbara said...

Well isn't this just the greatest thing. Great prise.