Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend, I know we did. My FIL and MIL won tickets to the Nova Scotia International Tattoo, Dinner, a hotel stay, and breakfast the next morning....and they kindly give it to DH and I for DH's Birthday. So....that's what we did this weekend. It was so nice! The Tattoo was amazing, although a little long, at just over 3 1/2 hrs. The Tattoo is a Military performance with various Militaries from across the globe participating. There are Bands, marching formations, rifle displays, singing performances (this years included Opera....must say though, not a huge fan of that!) Anyway it was still amazing, and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to see it!
Here's a card I made using Skipping stones design's -In Stitches set, just a simple card to highlight the stamps! Below is a simple little gift tin, to use for a "thank you" gift for a girlfriend. Again I used Skipping Stone's stamps - Well behaved women set. Around the bottom of the tin it reads: I'm only ast strong as my control tops, my hirspray, and my friends.

And finally, Lee, as you predicted, and I expected, Bunny number 2 made it's first appearance on Friday. The're just so cute! So far they haven't done any damage, as I'm not a big gardener, so except for the Cat knocking things over running from window to window as they hop around the yard, their presence is not a big deal for us!
Have a great day Everyone! TFL!

5 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Selena, love the little tin you made!

Debbie G said...

Better watch out! Next you will have a little family of bunnies!! lol

Debbie G said...

This is all one post and I never noticed. DUH!! I think the little tin turned out so cute Selena!! And thank you for the kind comments on the tickets!!

Kristine said...

Awww..cute bunnies! We get little deer families at our place most of the year round. Love your creations :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful tin Selena, I love how it turned out. You better watch, you'll be bombarded by babies bunnies soon!! Haha!!