Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Swap Card!

First let me apologize for the crappy picture. Normally I would wait until the morning, but tomorrow, much to my dismay, DH is taking our computer away for a couple of days :( We're getting a new one...Yeah! but all the stuff from our old hard drive has to be transferred to the new one, so I'll probably not be on line again until next week!

Anyway, this card is for the August one- on- one swap on the SS web site. This months "theme" was to try and use a complete set of the studio "g" stamps, from Michaels. I choseone of the baby sets, and here's what I did with it! Hope the receiver likes it!




For those of you interested...we did make it to the beach yesterday, and had a wonderful time! The water was actually quite warm, the sun was hot, and the waves were high! There were actually surfers out, and really catching the waves, it was quite fun to watch. Needless to say Berg now wants a surf board and wet suit......yet he won't let go of the side of the pool if you put him in swimming lessons? Go figure! He did actually take his "mini" board along and would ride the ankle deep waves as they came in, so really I can't complain....he was in the water AND horizontal!

Have a wonderful weekend !

9 comments:

Barbara said...

So cute how you put the nightie in the middle of the heart.

Debby said...

lovely card,the lace is such a nice touch here

Elaine said...

Such a sweet card Selena,, and I love the "vintagy" look it has!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

How sweet!

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, great card!!

Fab challenge too, you rocked it

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! I love the onesie hanging from the clothesline. :)

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! I love it!

Pat said...

Good for you Selena..I just *HAD* to have these stamps from M's but barely use them!

Deborah said...

How adorable is this card? Love it! Deb