Monday, August 20, 2007

WooooooHoooooo!

I won some blog candy...... I won the celebration candy, from Kimberly's Angel Blog, for getting her angel wings! I'm so excited as it includes an altered tin, by Kimberly - who's work is so adorable, and some stamped images! Can't wait to play with them!

Thanks Kimberly!

Well, I've had absolutely NO time to play! We did put the house on the market, the sign went up yesterday, so since last Thursday we have pretty much done nothing but redo the two rooms that still had not been redone since we moved in, 5 yrs ago! Thankfully my MIL Debbie has been with us every step of the way helping out, if not, I'm not sure things woud have ever been finished, so.......... BIG "Thank You" to Debbie!

and.... my sister's wedding is this coming Sat. I've been busy finishing up the party favors that will be given away, and I still have a speach to write.....??????? Hopefully I'll find some time to create , as there are a couple of cards that I've seen and wanted to try!

Missing my craft table!

TFL

Selena

1 comment:

Lee said...

Way to go Selena, you got some great stuff in this win.
Lee