Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hey Ladies.......!

Hi All,

I just got home this morning, as my car broke down AGAIN, while we were away (seriously it's NOT a clunker either, just a streak of bad luck I guess!) checked my blog... and found 14 comments on my last post! Wow, I think that's the most I've ever had!

THANK YOU all for your kind words!

Anyway, the good news from all this is I had a phone message waiting for me, about a job interview....FINALLY! So I go for that tomorrow afternoon, so wish me luck on that!

We're headed to the camp for the weekend...yeah ....can't wait! It's so rustic, no power (generator at night), no running water.....20 mins. by boat just to get there......so peaceful and quiet! The kids LOVE it!

I do have the itch to get creative, but's it's going to have to wait for now!

I'll be back next week...TTYL
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Best of luck to you on job interview, hope the car makes it! LOL! Have a fun weekend with the kiddies in nature! I am sure you will get plenty of inspiration! Deb

Heather P. said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your interview!!

Have a great time on your weekend camping trip! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL interview and a FANTASTIC weekend camping!

Yahoo for the most comments, evah!! :)

Lisa said...

Selena, good luck with your job interview. I know how much you want this. Let us know how you make out!!! Have a great weekend at the camp!!