Monday, August 27, 2007

The Wedding.....

was a huge success! We ended up having beautiful weather for a sunset ceremony on the beach! Here are a few pictures for you! Enjoy! I hope to get a chance to do some scrappin' soon!

Here is the beautiful bride and our Dad walking down the tiki-torch lined "aisle". This is part of the ceremony. They had a sand ceremony, kind of like with the candles in the church, but here each person has their own vase of colored sand that they layered in a clear vase. Each layer has a special meaning and then the last layer is Becky and Darrell's different colored sands poured together to represent their union. It makes such a lovely keepsake!
This is the entire Bridal party with the parents. They each had only one witness, myself and Darrel's best friend. simple and fairly casual!

TFL!
Oh Alicia and Elaine.....I saw your tags and promise I will get to them. I'm very inspired, as I've never tried anything like this before so I'm looking forward to trying something new! I've got to spend some time re-arranging and updating my Blog! I still have yet to get to Sarah's bumper tag, so hopefully I'll get them all done this week!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous photos Selena, it looks like a beautiful wedding, so glad your sister had such a great day for it all. You look fabulous too!!

Heather P. said...

Fabulous! Such pretty pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Great wedding pics Selena. You look great!