Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another Sketch!


Here is another card for Carla's latest Sketch challenge, as soon as I saw it I new I wanted to try it. Again, I did change the sketch a tiny bit!

The other card is the one I made at Debbie's and thought I had taken a picture of, with the others, but hadn't. I was flipping through Debbie's newest CARDS issue, LOVE that Magazine, and I thought I saw a button hanging on some ribbon and thought well isn't that neat, but when I looked again I realized it was just the way the end of the bow was hanging down over the button. Well I thought I'd try hanging some buttons just to see what it would look like, and I kinda like it!

I've been saving my cards to put sentiments on for when I need them, so this is why they look so blank!

I must run, we've decided to try and sell our house, the agent is coming tonight to look at it, and with 2 kiddies it's so difficult to keep claen and uncluttered! Need to tidy up a bit!

Have a great evening all! TFL!

10 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Love it, Selena!! I love those tiny prima's peeking out!! Absolutely adorable!!

Barbara said...

I really love the design with the three hanging buttons. Lovely work.

Crafty in Calgary said...

Wonderful cards, Selena. I have been saving my cards too and waiting to put sentiments on as well! :)

Deborah said...

Adorable cards, I too save many to stamp my sentiment for the the appropriate occassion.Good luck with the house! Deb

Lee said...

Selena, I love the hanging buttons look. Good luck on selling your house.

Heather P. said...

These are GREAT! :) Good luck with the house!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love the little flowers and it is great the way you hung the buttons.

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful, but I LOVE the ine with the buttons!!

Debby said...

loveley cards .Like the hanging buttons!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards Selena!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)