Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A couple of more!





Seem to have found some play time, here and there!

The one on the top is made from my scraps from the card below. It is definately Bety inspired, in the use of the flowers, buttons, and twine.


The black card is just some playing around with some more scraps. I inked that chipboard flower but my red ink just doesn't "match" the other reds in the cards! Oh well you win some and lose some, right?


Alicia, to answer your question from my last post my corner rounder is from EK Success, Don't know if that's a brand name or not? I bought it at Walmart, and it doesn't cut through folded cardstock...... easily!




17 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the new cards. :)

If your corner round DOESN'T cut through folded cardstock easily, what do you do? Step on the punch?! Get out a sledge hammer?! :) hee hee

Leigh said...

stunning cards

Lee said...

WOWZER, love both of these cards, especially the top one. Did you use the punch to make all those scallops on the black one Selena?

Heather P. said...

Thse are both SOOOO pretty!! :)

Debby said...

great looking cards Selena!!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are gorgeous cards!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love your black and pink one.

Anonymous said...

Nice work dear

Barbara said...

Both of these are really nice Selena, love the paper. By the way where is everybody, MIL, Lisa, Pat, Sarah, Elaine. Is everyone so busy they can't update their blog? Tell everyone to get with it!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards!! Love them both!!

Deborah said...

Your corner rounder SHOULD cut through cardstock! I have no trouble with mine, EK Success too, it's blue. ??? Maybe it is a lemon! Oh No! He he!
These cards are so special and just adorable! Beautiful job! Deb

alice k. said...

I just love your cards, they are stunning!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

You have been "tagged"!

Check out my blog to find out more. :)

http://callmecraftyal.blogspot.com/2007/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Alicia

Elaine said...

Hi Selena, Cute cards.. go check my blogged.. I tagged you!!

Elaine

Pat said...

Great cards Selena, hope all went well with the wedding!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the stuff that you posted recently but these are my favorites!! TFS the pictures of the wedding, looks like everything went well.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! I love this cards! TFS! :)