Monday, August 6, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!



Well, we had a wonderful wekend up at the camp. We headed up at 4 pm Friday afternoon, and came down around 1 pm yesterday. The kids had loads of fun playing in the lake, and with the rocks and sand. I don't think Abbey had a dry outfit left by the time we left! They collected about 6 tiny little toads, and one rather large one. We roasted hot dogs and marshmellows around the campfire at night! Berg and Tyrell found a good sized stick to use for batting practice, and JR made them a bow with a stick and some wire! Abbey and Jalisa mostly stuck to Barbies and playing chief!

The job interview went well, I think, but it sounds as though they're interviewing alot of people, asking everyone to keep their fingers crossed for me, as I really need this job! I'll hear, good or bad, sometime next week!

Hopefully, I'll get some time to create something later today or this evening. Missing it! I've quickly browsed everyone's blogs and all the new posts look so great! I just haven't found the time to sit down and comment yet!

Have a great day everyone!





6 comments:

Deborah said...

First of all, I hope is if you really want this job then I pray you get it! The kids are beautiful from the weekend outing! Deb

Debbie G said...

I have my fingers crossed for you too Selena. Those are great pictures of the kids!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous shots of the kids Selena, that little Abbey is too cute!!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you get the job!!

Heather P. said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Looks like everyone had fun! :)

Barbara said...

I just can't believe how big your two have gotten. TFS

Hope the best for you also.

Elaine said...

Selena,
that abbey is adorable. how fun to be up at the camp.. and i can even picture it!