Monday, October 29, 2007

More Christmas cards....

Well, I seem to be having some problems posting today So this will be short and sweet! Here are a few more of the Christmas cards I've been working on. This first one is a Paula Bloom inspired layout!

I just love the way these next ones turned out. I've seen lots of cards in similar layouts to this, and it's not what I intended when I stared (ended up adding the CS to stamp the sentiment on), but I just love the way everything has come together on this one.
This one was done using one of Carla's sketches. I didn't hve time to do it during her challenge, but I find sketches a wonderful source of inspiration at anytime!


Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

So pretty Selena

Heather P. said...

These are lovely! :)

Crafty in Calgary said...

Selena- What wonderful cards! You sure have been busy!!

scrappinpeg said...

Your Christams cards are beautiful Selena. You are ahead of me making yours! I feel like I'm sooo far behind!
I've just TAGGED you!!!! smiles
see my blog for more details...