Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tagged.



Elaine from Aged to perfection has tagged me, so here are a feew facts about me!


Four places I have lived:
1. South Rawdon, NS
2. At, " The Crossing" (a resort on the Icefield Parkway in Alberta, DH and I worked there for 6mts. in our earlier years)
3. Various Locations across the Greater Toronto Area
4. Calgary Alberta

Four places I have worked:
1. Mc Donalds, Sackville, NS
2. Teranet Land Informations Services, Toronto, ON
3. Assante Capital Mgmt, Wolfville, NS
4. Intertape/ECP, Truro, NS

Favorite Foods....who can pick just four????
1. Chicken Caesar salad or wrap
2. Fettuccine Alfredo
3. Pizza
4. Chinese

Places I would rather be:
1. In the Rockies
2. In a nice warm ocean in a tropical locale
3. Exploring the great history and arcitecture of Europe
4. Australia

and that concludes this little bit about me!

The above card I did for a challenge on Simple Sentiments. The challenge was to specifically make a trifold card of this design, the origional was a fairly tall card, but I don't do those well, so I cut it down to an A2 size.
Have a great day! TFV!





4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Love the paper you used on the card... SO pretty! :)

Have you ever been to Australia?

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a beautiful card!

Lisa said...

So great to read these little tidbits about you Selena, love getting to know you better!!!

My Paper World said...

Love the card, the paper is gorgeous!