Saturday, October 13, 2007

Party Time!


Last weekend was DD's 4th Birthday, but seeing as how it was Thanksgiving and everyone was busy, we decided to wait and have her party this weekend! This worked out very well, considering how sick she was last weekend! Anyhoo, while out shopping for party supplies I was about to grab a pkg. of treat baggies and thought, why??? I have a ton of paper bags and scraps at home that will work just nicely. So here is what I came up with for her treat bags. I think the girl ones came out quite cute, but I'm lacking in boy embellishments and had to make due with what I had.


Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Neat idea and tell the cutie Happy Belated Birthday.

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, these are SO cute!

Debby said...

these are so sweet Selena!!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, sor girly girl.

Kelly said...

Too cute I love these!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What wonderful bags! Love them!