Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thank you Ladies!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your kind words and well wishes, but the sale of the house did not go through, so we're back to square one!

Everything in the inspector's report was minor, with the exception one thing that we knew was a possibility and expected them to haggle over. I must say I feel better then I have in over a week and I'm actually kind-of relieved. As much as I do want to sell the house and move, this one just did not feel right to me from the get go......sounds weird, I know, but just something was lacking there. Hopefully the right people are just around the corner. The only really bad thing is we already started the migration process on the house and property (new law stating that all property sellers are responsible to have the land title searched and recorded on the new computerized registry system) so now we're stuck with a lawyer bill that we really don't need right now! Oh well guess it's better to be done regardless!

I'm not at home this weekend, but I did get a bunch of Christmas cards made on Thursday, with my new PP's I'll try to post a couple on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

Oh bummer! It seems as if your instincts were right. Better to know now than to agree on a close date a month down the road and find out at the closing table. Hopefully you can get all the stuff taken care of and you'll be all set for the next buyer.

Lisa said...

Oh no. Keep your chin up girl. I hate the real estate game, so very nerve-racking!!

Heather P. said...

Oh no!! :( I'm so sorry to hear that it didn't work out... Hopefully the right buyers are just around the corner!