Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!





Just a quick post to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian bloggers out there!

Today, my Mom and Dad, and my FIL will be joining us for dinner and I will be making ham and scallop potatoes (Debbie, my MIL is still in Shelburne with her sister, who's boyfriend is not doing well health wise). Tomorrow we will go to my Mom and Dad's for Turkey...yeah!

Yesterday was Abbey's 4th b-day and she was so sick! Head cold, but it hit her hard, she kept crying and and saying, "Mom, I just need to cry, it makes me feel better!" Poor thing! But she's doing much better today thankfully we had planned her party for next weekend so that worked our well!
Here are a few Christmas cards I made using Carla's new sketch. If I haven't said so before (LOL!!!), her sketches are awesome and you should go check it out, great little RAK possibility too! The sentiment is Skipping Stones, the snowman I'm not sure about, as they're images I stamped off from my MIL last year and never got around to using!

The blue ones are just a couple I put together on my own, using my stamps from Skipping Stone Designs.

Oh yeah, if any of you are looking for a great carding message board, check out Paper Crafters Anonymous.

It's a fairly new site and they are looking for new members to join swaps and challenges etc.... so come check it out!

Have a great day everyone, thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards Selena, I love that little snowman, too cute!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, I do hope Abbey's feeling better soon!!

Barbara said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hope you cutie Abbey is better soon. Lovely Christmas cards, I think the little snowmen are really cute.

Debby said...

such cute cards!!!

Elaine said...

Those little snowmen are precious.
Hugs to Abbey.

Heather P. said...

Aww, poor Abbey... Hope she feels better soon!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Wow, these are wonderful cards!

Anonymous said...

I just bought a cube with those snowmen Saturday after a class in Lunenburg NS. It is from www.sunshinedesigns.ca
They're so cute!

Janice