Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged

Peggy tagged my to play this fun game! Thanks Peggy! Remember to check our her blog, Ribbonrie, as she does some lovely cards!

1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

Tough choice, but I'd have to go with PP's. A lot of my embellishments come from the $ store, and my local one has a great selection which is updated with new items regularly. So I'd definately use the money to invest in some beautiful, expensive, co-ordinating PP lines!

2. If you had to choose between only using stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

Although I love the look of rub-ons, some of the designs are wonderful. I would have to stick to stamps if forced to choose.

3. If you knew how to do awesome cards and layouts and could only do one for a whole year....which would you do?

Cards, without a doubt!

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home....(can't have both..he,he,he.)

I think I would stick with my own cozy little room I have now! It also serves as our computer room, but everything in my corner is set up to suit me, and I can just go in and "escape" after the kids go to bed!

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....

I don't think I really have a style! I like to try new things and just play. I tend to stick to clean lines and love soft inking in light tans and darker browns, for a vintage feel, but not always!


I'm usually in the last round of tagging on these, so if you haven't yet been tagged and want to play, consider yourself tagged, just leave me a lik so I can enjoy your answers!

TFL, have a good one!


No comments: