Sunday, November 11, 2007

WoooooooHoooooooo!

Things seem to be picking up around our house!!!! Since the last time I've posted I've accepted a new position, which I'm very excited about!!! It only took me 14 mts. but better late then never right?

Also, I actually managed to start my Christmas shopping. This is the first year I've run into this, but each of my children have something on their list for Santa, which happens to be an extremely popular item this year.....not a fun experience!!! I did manage to find what my son wants (had I waited another week or two I probably wouldn't have), but I'm having a very difficult time finding the BOY doll that my daughter wants. The doll comes in both a boy and a girl model, but apparently all 4 yr. olds must want the boy model this year. I can find tons of the little girl dolls, but none of the little boy??? What's a MaMa to do?

As you can tell from my blog lately I'm in full Christmas mode here, we even had our first snow fall last night. The kids were outside at 8:15 this morning building snowmen!! Sadly, I was NOT going to go out and join them, so they had to go it alone!!!! They had a blast though.

Here are a couple more Christmas cards to share with you. I bought a K & Co. matt pack of 4x6 Christmas papers yesterday, I think K & Co. is one of my favorite PP lines, just behind BG!!! The second card is still a little iffy for me, and even though I did make 3 of them, I still can't decide if I like them. I'll just wait and see if they sell or not! I also included a picture of some of the tags I've been working on! Tags are not an easy thing for me to make at all, but thought it would be a good idea for using up my scraps, as I hate to throw any of them away!! Though I still need to find the right ribbon to finish them off! Sentiment stamps are from Skipping Stone Designs!

Well, I've definately rambled on much too long! Have a great day everyone! TFL!!!!





6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards and tags!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love K&Co. too! You rocked it!! :)

Barbara said...

Congrats on the new job, so happy for you. UGH SNOW, it was 84 here today which I thing translate to in the 30's C. I am in sandels and capris. Can't image SNOW.

Very nice cards and looks like you are on a roll. Good luck in finding the present.

Deborah said...

Love your Christmas creations! Stay cozy! Deb

Heather P. said...

These cards are great, and I LOVE those tags! :)

CONGRATS on the new job!!!

Amy said...

They are both lovely Selena! Sounds like you've been busy. Good luck with the new job...congrats too!