Sunday, December 9, 2007

Is anybody out there anymore???


Well Hello,


I had no idea it had been that long since I had posted to my blog, but with working now, and the holiday season just around the corner, time seems to be slipping away. The new job is going well, I think, still new to me and hopefully I'll feel more comfortable soon. It doesn't help that I've been out of work for over a year, and am moving into a completely new field either.


I thought I'd share a card I did for a card call, using the Skipping Stones Design, In stitches set.


Hope you like the card, and hopefully I'll get back to posting more after the holidays.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, well, well, look who's here!! I thought we lost you!! So great to see you back, glad to hear the job's going well. Your card to too cute too, love those stamps. So do you miss being home yet? I sure do!!

Barbara said...

I am here and was wondering if you had fallen in the SNOW!!!. Glad things are going well and that you have been busy. Great card by the way and don't stay away too long.

Debby said...

nice to see you blogging again.Such a pretty card too.

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!