Thursday, September 27, 2007

Playtime!!!!


I'm babysitting today, that means Abbey is occupied for the day, and since I cleaned the house from top to bottom for a showing last night...I almost have a free day! I received my Blog candy from Carla, for completing one of her sketch challenges. What a sweet bag of goodies, it's been calling for me since last Friday, so this morning I had to sit down and do a little something with it. So here is what Iv'e come up with, hope you like!


Thanks so much to Carla, her sketches and cards are fabulous, she's always a wonderful source of inspiration!

12 comments:

Leigh said...

this card is beautiful, well done on winning your blog candy.

Deborah said...

LOVE this card! Who makes the great brown polka dotted brad? It is so great with the Prima flower and your ribbon! TFS- Deb

Michele Kovack said...

Love those flowers! This card is beautiful!

Debby said...

great card Selena!!!

Karin said...

This is a wonderful card. A lot of great cards on your blog.

Heather P. said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card!

Theresa said...

Wonderful card! Flowers & flourishes: what could be better!!!

Barbara said...

Selena this is gorgeous, love the color and the way you did the flower.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Selena!! Love the brown/green colour combo! Yum!!!

Pat said...

Selena, I so looking at your creations!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a beautiful card! :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful Selena!! Hope all is well with you!!