Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not much




going on around here these days! I've been working on a couple of things, but they aren't coming together like I'd like. I've really got my mind stuck on Christmas lately, so I thought I'd share a couple of christmas cards I did for the Papercrafts call earlier in the year. Needless to say, they didn't get picked up! Oh well, I still like them.

Both of these were Sketchs from Papercrafts, but for the one with the tree, I made the sketch the card. The ribbon unties, the flap lifts up, and the sentiment (or note) goes under the big red circle!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

9 comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are beautiful cards!

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful!! Love the PPs

Debby said...

very pretty cards!!!!

Barbara said...

All of these are really pretty Selena. I haven't started, maybe Hallmark this year.

Theresa said...

These are both wonderful!!! Love them!!!

Leigh said...

These are gorgeous.

Jessica said...

Those are great cards! I love how the ribbon unties and the flap lifts up.

My Paper World said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

The Cryer Family said...

Really lovely cards!