Friday, September 14, 2007

More stickers



Stickers are something I hardly ever use on a card, simply because I don't really know how to use them. I know that may sound funny to some of you, but I find them really difficult to work with. Well the challenge at Caardvarks really made me sort though my stash, see what I had, and figure out what to do with them. Here are a couple of Christmas cards I put together using Carla's latest sketch (can you tell I really like this one?) and stickers.


TFL!

14 comments:

Barbara said...

I love the way you did the fussy ribbon thread on the second one. Really a nice touch. all are realy cute cards.

Andrea, said...

Fab sticker cards, the reindeer is so cute

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous! the stickers are very cute, you did a great job, I love the sketch too.

Deb said...

these are absolutely adorable, I love them both!

Theresa said...

I hear you! I find them difficult to use too!! But it looks like you won the battle this time! hehehe Very cute cards!

Lee said...

Selena, I like your reindeer sticker card. Looks like you stamped it. I too love Carla's sketch this time. I need to try it myself.

Debby said...

these are really cute Christmas cards

Debbie G said...

Selena these turned out fantastic!! Great stickers!!

Lisa said...

Selena, these turned out fantastic. I am sticker challenged as well!! Good job with yours!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!! Love them! :) I even love the stickers! lol!!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, know what you mean about stickers, I love them and buy them and then don't know what to do with them, but you really did an awesome job.

Crafty in Calgary said...

You did a great job- I have a tough time using stickers as well!

Leigh said...

These are both gorgeous.

Amy said...

I really like these cards. The snowman especially melts my heart!