Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another

quick post this morning....Abbey's back to preschool now, so while she's gone I have to buckle down and find a job.....at this point, any job, as time's wasting away........!

Found this sweet pkg. of rub-ons at the local durg store. I just loved them and the were only $1.29 can't beat that! Used my Studio G, stamps, and my favorite white satin ribbon!
This is just a card I made to use up some PP, CS, and Lace scraps I had kickin' around. The metal embellishment came from dollarama! Pkg. of 12 for a $1 and they had all kinds of different styles.
Made this card using Carla's new sketch and some Daisy D's PP's. Carla was having some trouble with her old blog and now has new blog set up and you can get to her by clicking here.

To all you wondeful ladies who come visit, I apologize for not getting time to comment, but I have been visiting! I promise as soon as I get a chance I'll sit down and start sharing some love!

Have a great day!





9 comments:

Debby said...

gorgeous cards!!!!

Heather P. said...

Oh, these are SO pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love DD pp and you made it look even better! Gorgeous!!

Barbara said...

You just can't beat Daisy's D's paper for making a card WOW. So glad your baby is better.

Alex said...

Very pretty cards! Love them all. Good luck on the job hunt.

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the rub ons.

Debbie G said...

Wow Selena, you have been busy!! I guess you have to take advantage of the time when you have it. These are great cards! Keepem comming!!

Clare said...

Love your cards! Your bargain buys look great, I wish we could get such bargains in the UK!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards, youve used some really lovely papers and embellies!
You're bargin buys are terrific!