Monday, September 24, 2007

My how time flies!


I don't realize how much time passes between posting and blog "surfing" until I go to visit and post comments and everyone else has posted 2-3 cards!. Here is one I decided to enter for the CPS contest. I decided to go with the Christmas in July theme, as I've really been into the Christmas mode lately, and it's just what is appealing to me right now! The photo of this one is not that great, but I can't be sure I'll have time to write a post tomorrow, so it's either now, or who knows when.


All the entries for this contest are simply amazing. I'm so in awe of all the talent out there, and it is so great to see the variety of cards made from one sketch!
All stamps on this card are from Skipping Stones Design.

8 comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

Nice card! And, I can so relate to seeing everyone posting a few cards inbetween the time I surf blogs and post one of my own, lol! :)

Debby said...

You did a great job with this card!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Selena, I lveo the colors, very antique look to it!!

Deborah said...

Beautiful card! Love the vintage feel! Deb

Barbara said...

Such a nice design. Very vintage looking.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I like your card. The colours are great. Good luck with the contest.

Heather P. said...

This is such a pretty card!! Love the colors you used, it has such a vintagey feel. :)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely!! :)