Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My First ATC !!!!!

WARNING: This post contains my ATC card for the swap at Cococat's Cardmaking, so if you're in the swap and don't want to see it before you receive it....Look no Further!!!!







I'm so excited, I signed up for my first ATC swap on Cococat's Cardmaking Message Board. I had never made one before, but admired many, and finally took the plunge to try one. The swap includes 12 people and each person is to do a card for a month of the year. I picked October because Alicia from PCA had sent me a Fall stamp set as an RAK, and I thought it would be perfect for this. For a first attempt, I'm quite happy with how they turned out.
This picture really isn't very good, night time again, but I first stamped my images, them sponged inks in shades of browns, green and a touch of red. then I randomly clear embossed smaller leaves over the card.
I just hope the recipiants like them!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

selena,
very cute ATC and i am glad you are getting some use out of the set i sent you.
alicia

Pat said...

Selena, Great ATC, swaps are always so much fun!!

Barbara said...

Looks great and perfect color and stamp

Anonymous said...

Selena, this turned out great!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fun ATC swap! Yay for joining one! :)

Samm said...

Lovely ATC, fab work!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Please accept my apologies. You probably think I'm a horrible person, and rightfully so. I was Spring cleaning yesterday and found a sealed up box addressed to...YOU. I am very sorry and wasn't aware that it never went out (until yesterday that is) It did make it's way to the post office yesterday though and I hope that you can forgive me.
Kim
P.s. It is a blog candy you won from me months ago.