Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick update!


Well Debbie, I'm finally getting there!


My dear MIL has been getting after me to update my blog, so I'm finally getting around to it. Here's a little card I made using one of my new stamps! Can you believe I found this cute little guy at the discount store for $ 2.99? I thought that was a deal too good to pass up! I colored him using Debbie's water color pencils and gamsol. I think he turned out kinda cute!


Well good day everyone, I hope to post again soon, but we all know how that works!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey girl, I've missed seeing you around. I hope you've settled into the job by now!! Any luck selling your house? That's a sweet little card by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Selena, this card is so cute, love that little bear!