Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow!

....two posts this month, imagine that! These are a couple of cards I did for challenges on the PCA message board.

This first one is for the Lift, Lift, Lift challenge. One of the ladies saw this layout on a blog (I have know idea which one) and linked it for everyone to see, I loved it and wanted to try it so here is my version.
This card is for the January sketch challenge. Used my Skipping Stones, Wonder Years, set for this one.
Other then that, nothing new here except more snow, snow, snow. Two days ago it was so warm all the snow had melted and now, in less then 24 hrs., we've gotten 15 to 20 cm and there's more on the way! Oh well, we got a family ski pass and lessons for the kiddies for x-mas, at least I know we'll get to use it!!!
Happy carding!

4 comments:

Debbie G said...

These are great Selena. I especially like the top one.

Barbara said...

I really like the color combo on the Baby card. Neat

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Selena!! I especially love the baby one!! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Selena, that baby card is outstanding!! Fabulous job. Great to see you twice in one month!!